Divorce petition filed and its 3rd notice

sir divorce has been filed in july 2020 bcoz of external affairs and he has been using naked pics of that girls and harrasing and all such things and my husband has not filed a vacalat at all its 3rd date due to covid .. he has been calling through relatives to takeback case and police complaint also given now he says want to talk to kids which i dont want to allow unless case moves and not leaving my house which is in my house,, what best can be done to get my house back,, he is taking advantage of situation and i have 2 kids outside the house.. is it possible for ex parte after this 3rd date

If the notices of divorce petition has been duly served to opposite party and in compliance of said notice your husband does not appear before court then court has to pass ex-parte order against him.You should file petition under provisions of Domestic Violence Act against your husband and also claim therein sharehold house and maintenance for yourself and your kids.

×

New Course - IBC!     |    x