Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Divorce issues

(Querist) 08 October 2022 This query is : Resolved 
My friend wife left the home saying that she doesn't want to live with him. She made a local panchayat of all the relatives and said that she doesn't want to continue marriage as she don't want quit her job. At present she is staying in hostel, not saying anything about divorce. Simply saying don't want to stay with my friend.
Not lifting anyones call not even available to her parents. She even threatened her husband, if he calls again she will file a police complaint, when asked about divorce she said, pls go and ask my parents. Their parents were saying she will come back soon don't worry. But like this six months passed away. She is not answering to anyones call. She also threatened that she will commit suicide if anyone calls her.
What are the remedies available to my friend and how he can get protected from any false cases
Pls help

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (Expert) 12 October 2022
Let him file a Restitution of conjugal rights under the hindu marriage act, if he is hindu

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query