LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 November 2009 This query is : Resolved 
i am manish verma married from last 14years with 2 children wants divorce.she live in our home and i live in ranted house from 8 months. our common friends and relatives patchup our differences many times but it not work after some time it start again . due to this i seperate from my family and our childrens also suffer. actually i conclused that the main reson of all this is my financial iosses and my business is not doing well. we are not fit for each other as she is not cooperative by nature and so her family. i know this effect my kids but our fighings are also not did good for i need suggestions am i in a right path should i file the case first or wait from her site because she need only money not i airady give financial support to them which is also my duty.but even they do not care of my health. i did my best to save this marrige but now i am fedup of all this fightings and pollice cases which is humulated. and i dint want any tipe of compromice. pls. gide me.

Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 25 November 2009
Dear Manish, first of all i suggest you to resolve the matter with the help of elders of the family, if you think there is no other option left for you apart from separation then with the consent of your wife you can apply for Divorce by mutual consent u/s 13b HMA.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 25 November 2009
Manish! I think the financial crunch is the main problem between you and your wife. You should try to earn money and should re-establish your business. The time when your starts again start brightening, everything shall come to make compromise with you. You should not lose your mental peace at this bad period and should not open a new war field with your wife. Fight with your economic problems first.
Poonam Upadhyay pathak (Expert) 25 November 2009
First try to compromise as Sachin sir told if there is not option left, then go for divorce.
joyce (Expert) 25 November 2009
Sachin and Raj advice is good.To get thru quick divorce case, "consent divorce" acts fast. But think of children as a fisrt preferance in life as they get effected mentally,selfishness of ur feelings can b sacrificed for childrens sake. Silent live in relation is good between both spouse if non-compromise with eachother.
James Arun (Expert) 26 November 2009
My brother Advocate Mr Makkad has advised aptly. Since you also admit your financial problems are a cause of friction between you and your wife, you should first try and get over your financial problems. No sense in adding a divorce litigation at this stage.

Stay separately, even under judicial separation, if required and focus on your business. Once you are strong financially, maybe you will make peace with your wife. Or maybe both of you will agree for a divorce by mutual consent.

Whatever you do, remember to keep the welfare of your children above your own welfare.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query