Civil Procedure Code (CPC)


This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
12 October 2010

We married for 4 years and having a son 2 years old. My wife was good for last 3 years, However, when my parents aged more than 70 years shifted to my place, my wife chaged her approach and started non-cooperation, even for the last few days she is not making any food for me and make a mess of the whole house. She has even lodged GD with the local police station in the name of mine, parents, my sister and her daughter. She is constantly been imporvised by her parents, ender sisters and few freinds who are also suffering the same problems. We are not talking for last few months since went to her mother's house and came back after one month. I tried my best to adjust and maintain peace, But her approcah make a silent at the house and she is not talking to anybody. She alaways keeps the house dirty and does not clean herself and creating an inhabitable situation. She is very adament, stubborn and does not repent for what she has done. She had quarrel and misbehaved with my parents and myself several time. But myself and my parents forget everythings and alsways look for a new begining. But she never co-operates. She is not working anywhere. She even raised question about the charecter of my parents who r more than 70 ywars old. I want divroce from her but wants to keep the kid with me.Please help what should be my steps and how the whole issue can be redressed.

M.Sheik Mohammed AliOnline (Expert)
12 October 2010

Mr. anonymous

you take treatment to your wife for non-cooperation with you consult any mental and phsical Phsycostic,if the doctor found that your wife is not suitable for marriage life for further, you may suit a file against him but you must prove that your wife is not eligble to marriage life.

Devajyoti BarmanOnline (Expert)
12 October 2010

For divorce you can either go for mutual divorce provided she agrees or else you can file suit for divorce on the ground of cruelty. In the pleading you have to mention in detail her tortures which makes it impossible for you to stay with her any longer. If your wife thereafter does not allow you to meet with your child then you could file petition in the same court for temporary custody of the child.

pawan sharma (Expert)
12 October 2010


Raj Kumar MakkadOnline (Expert)
12 October 2010

I do agree with DEvjyoti.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x