Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dismiss of complaint

(Querist) 25 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Court dismiss complaint u/s 203 any revision or appeal can be filled.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 26 July 2021
File a revision petition before appellate court.
Advocate Bhartesh goyal (Expert) 26 July 2021
Revision petition lies against dismissal of complaint u/sec 203 of Cr.P.C.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query