New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sale of highway touch agricultural land -not updated in 7/12

(Querist) 08 August 2019 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir

we have highway touch agricultural land & want to sale it. However GOV acquired some part of our land against which we have received the compensation amount.
Problem is whatever land acquired by NH(GOV) is not updated in 7/12.
Now we want to sale the balance part of that land but sub registrar says they need NOC from land acquisition dept of GOV. to process this sale deed.

please suggest me the solution for that.
KISHAN DUTT RETD JUDGE (Expert) 08 August 2019
Dear Sir,
You have to approach the concerned authorities and see that the acquired land is updated in 7/12 then only you can go for further proceedings.

Please mark “LIKE” if satisfied by my answer.
SWAPNIL (Querist) 08 August 2019
Compensation received almost a year before,still Concern authority not updated in 7/12.
When we checked with them, they told us it will take another 5-6 months.
Is this the only way?
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 08 August 2019
Ji, You have to submit an application to the District Collector concerned regarding the change of 7/12 khata by registered post. Without change of 7/12, the SR can not accept registration.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :