25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Resignation Related Query

(Querist) 25 March 2019 This query is : Resolved 
I am a State Government serviceman . Before my joining to the present post I have applied other state govt exam and passed . I have been selected and got appointment from that concern dept . Now I have been applied for resignation and release from my present dept through proper channel . They asking for NOC whether the exam already taken before my present posting , only one document verification process done during my present position . I have not intimated my present employer . Now They asking for NOC and telling without Noc you would be released . What should I do ? I've submitted my resignation with refundable money of Shortfall notice period . What should I do if they reject ?? Can any govt authority has the power to make myself bound to their service ?? Please help . It's urgent .

I talking about the state government to same state government .
For The same post .
My probation period is going on .
krishna mohan (Expert) 25 March 2019
Normally for upsc or state public service commission no prior permission will be needed. You can check your service rules. If you have applied prior to joining here you can inform part of your resignation and seek relief to join other department. If they do not accept, meet the appellate authority to look for solution within the department if informal consultation not working out.
P. Venu (Expert) 26 March 2019
You have still not explained as to what is meant by "State Government serviceman".
Nayan Biswas (Querist) 27 March 2019
Sir , I am an employee of West Bengal government . Working in Subordinate Court .
Nayan Biswas (Querist) 27 March 2019
Sir , I am an employee of West Bengal government . Working in Subordinate Court . I think I couldn�t express you properly .

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query