LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer the property

(Querist) 04 February 2019 This query is : Resolved 
We are four siblings, two brothers and two sisters. Mother died more than 20 years ago(when we were kids), and father passed away last year. He didn't make a Will. And now we want to transfer the property in our names. Also one of my brothers wants to leave his share. So how all this can be done? what is the procedure? and how much time and money will it take?
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 04 February 2019
Contact any document writer in registration office . I
Isaac Gabriel (Expert) 04 February 2019
Contact any document writer in registration office . I
Guest (Expert) 04 February 2019
First obtain Legal Heir Certificate from concerned Tehsildar Office or Revenue Dept and proceed with Partition suit in court. If all the Legal Heirs are co operative partition could be done with mutual understanding and Partition deed to be registered please
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 04 February 2019
The person releasing his/her share should execute and register a Relinquishment Deed in favour of other LR of deceased.
Stamp duty and registration charges differ from State to State.
Contact and consult a local lawyer for proper guidance, drafting and registration of all requisite documents
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 04 February 2019
First obtain legal heir certificate from the Tahsildar concerned. Then all of you (2 brothers & 2 sisters) including your brother who wants to leave his share shall execute a document which shall be treated as Family settlement. The stamp duty vary from one State to other State. Consult in local SRO. Get the deed drafted by a Senior Document Writer or a lawyer.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :