New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

About designing a course

(Querist) 30 January 2019 This query is : Resolved 

I run a educational institution which is a registered proprietorship firm.

Can I design & conduct a short term course and also issue a course completion certificate to students?

Do I need to take some approval from a govt body or an educational institution for the same?

kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 30 January 2019
The short term course designed, for which field? Whether it is for Arts/study/computer and etc.. For any course it requires permission from the concerned Department. If it relates to open a school, the permission from DEO, for higher studies the State Board like that related department will give permission as per rules in force at that time. for some courses not necessary. so mention for which course you are going to conduct?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :