Upgrad LLM

Partnership deed

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
29 September 2018

There are 2 partners in firm(Ex-A,B)B want to retire and another one i.e C want to join.New partner would be A AND C. SO DO WE NEED TWO SEPARATE DEED FOR IT OR WE CAN MAKE IN ONE DEED. In which ever case please provide me the format.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimhaOnline (Expert)
29 September 2018

Discussing this with your CA/ Auditor or with the CA Club of this Forum IN Detail would get you the Legally Perfect Reply

29 September 2018

first induct a new partner by one deed and later retirement of partner takes place. The partners number cannot be reduced to one. Make two deeds separately. dr vedula gopinath ps. inform all connected agencies including banks.dr vedula gopinath arbitrator/advocate

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
30 September 2018

Get fresh partnership deed registered through a local prudent lawyer.

Hemant AgarwalOnline (Expert)
08 November 2018

1. FULLY AGREED with Dr. Vedula Gopinath (Expert)

2. FOR FORMATS: IF professionals lawyers indulge in "FREE" services, like giving out DRAFT of Deeds, MOU, Agreements, Petitions, THEN they will have to sit outside a Temple /Masjid /Church /Railway station, for their own livelihood.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x