New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change of religion

(Querist) 05 May 2018 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, I converted to islam and gave gazette notification too, what to do further to change all of my originals from my originals.
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 05 May 2018
You shall enclose the copy of Gazette Notification where it necessary.
Asgher Mahdi (Expert) 06 May 2018
Rightly advised by Kavksatyamarayana.
T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 07 May 2018
The gazette notification shall be a substantial evidence for your act of converting yourself to Islam.
You cannot change the original document at this stage hence keep a copy of the gazette publication along with the original documents to prove your changed name and religion.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :