New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

forgery & fabricated documents

(Querist) 05 March 2018 This query is : Resolved 
On 17/10/2016 mr venkobappa .executive officer government servant was purchase the plot in name of his son maruti while production of documents registered document his son was filed a affidavit in office of the sub register in the affidavit Mr ananaat was signed as identified by me who is legal heir of the property another person ambanna was signed as identified by me in the same affidavit after laps of time on 17/2/2017 Mr ananta was executed consent registered deed infavor of maruti by stating that while production of documents on 17/10/2016 I was in out of station not able to attend before the sub register hence now I have given consent for sale of plot in the consent deed Mr ambanna is the witness hence they have made forgery & fabricated documents what is is Indian law relating to file criminal case ?
kavksatyanarayana Online (Expert) 06 March 2018
Your query is not clear and understood. to my understanding, if the document is forged and fabricated you have to complain to the District Registrar/Registering authority concerned with neccessary proof. After that the Officer will inquire into the matter, and after completion of enquiry they will give report. As per inquiry report necessary action will be taken.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :