Filing additional written argument

Respected Experts,

Greetings. I have filed an Execution Petition. I am D.H. But the J.D. filed objection u/s 34 of the Arbitration Act. This case went to another Court. The JD is the petitioner & I am the "respondent" in this case. This case is on Argument stage.

On last Date, the petitioner took adjournment by stating that he was not ready to argue. I filed the written argument. The Judge wrote in the Order of that day that the Case is put up for Petitioner's Argument on the next date.

My question is, can I file "Additional Written Argument" along-with some more Citations on that date. Will the Judge allow me?

I have prepared this "Additional Written Argument" with great labour, wanna file anyhow. This "Additional Written Argument" can help my case a lot.

Kindly help. I appear in the Court in person. No advocate, I have hired yet.

Again, the case is on Argument stage and I have already filed written argument & in the last Court Order, the Judge has written, "Put up for the argument of the Petitioner."

DR.VEDULA GOPINATHOnline (Expert)

Yes. You can file additinal written statement. You can appear court as a party in person.
Please give me full details to guide you with better tips.
dr vedula gpinath ad/arbitrator vgnath@gmail.com m9866013121

There is no problem in filing additional arguments and appearance of party in-person.

Kumari Cheenu Online (Querist)

Thanks a lot Experts.

DR.VEDULA GOPINATHOnline (Expert)

dear sir
wish to know details from you as I am a senior lawyer and rbitrator nad handle dfews cawes of similiar nture

×