Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Information act.

(Querist) 14 October 2009 This query is : Resolved 
In Taminad housing board, I had purchased a house. In the year 2004 I went to the office and was ready to pay the full settllement of my account ( orally ofcourse). In the office they told that I had to pay Rs 6875 and accordingly I paid the sum.
Now in the year 2009, a notice has been served that I had to pay Rs 20000.
What I want is the complete account details of the same.
Can I get the details from the board using Right to know information act? If so what is the procedure. Thanking you the expers.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 14 October 2009
It is very simple. Move a simple application seeking specific information with your complete address. Deposit required fee (generally Rs. 10?-) with the application and submit it to the concerned office addressing Assistance Public Information Officer of Housing Board of concerned city. Rest is upon that officer and he is bound to provide information within 30 days of application and if documents are more than one then he can also seek additional amount to be deposited within 7 days of the receipt of the application which you have to deposit within 15 days of receipt of such letter.
J. P. Shah (Expert) 20 October 2009
Pl visit TN RTI RULES at following link and file RTI application with SPIO of the concerned office:

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :