mutation : how why when?

hi , my father died without a will , we have a small property (row house) . What is the process to transfer the property to my mother. we are three sisters , elder is a divorcee, second is married and third is unmarried. Please adviceriven

Shivasurya (Expert)

Ms. Rohini, as per your querry, totally 4 legal heirs of your father and each are having 1/4th share on the propery. So all the three sisters may execute release deed in favour of your mother by relinqueshing yours 3/4th share on the property. If you mention your state I will give the other detailsriven

Manish Singh (Expert)

the property shall be substituted to your mother name vide giving application to the concerned local authority in the prescribed format(municipal corporation or other land developmet authority as the case may be).
authority may ask for a no-objection affidavits from all the sisters or any other relevant documents.
please visit the concerned authority.riven

rohini (Querist)

we stay in Delhiriven

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert)

each are having 1/4th share on the property.riven

Sachin Bhatia (Expert)

All the three sisters may execute release deed along with no-objection affidavits in favour of your mother. Submit these documents along with an application to the concerned authority.riven

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )Online (Expert)

Dear Rohini,
youy all will have to relinquish your share to your mother by executing the release deed which is very cheaper.riven

n.k.sarin (Expert)

agree with the learned friend.riven

Manish Singh (Expert)

Dear Rohini,
if the property is under the jurisdiction of MCD then go n visit them at Townhall.
otherwise visit the L&DO at Nirman Bhawan. you can also download substitution form from their website which will give u good insight about the requirement of documents.
riven

×

Muslim Personal Law     |    x