Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Agricultural Land

(Querist) 08 September 2009 This query is : Resolved 

We have anscestral property. However those agricultural land has been rented out by my parents in 1956. However, the RTC has been changed in the name of the cultivator even though we have agreeement for just cultivation and to pay rent each month.
What should I do now? What action do I need to take from here onwards?riven
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 08 September 2009
First of all after obtaining the relevant record of your land, get corrected the enteries of RTC through civil court by producing the convincing evidence that the cultivator is only a cultivator working under our guidance/guidelines and we are in the true possession. If entering are corrected then change that person and in this way you can get your land vacated otherwise it is difficult to get your land vacated from him. If you treat him as your tenant paying even rent, then you can only demand of arrears of your share.riven
Shashikant V. Patil (Expert) 09 September 2009
First check your record of rights in the land record as Rajkumar Makkad suggested correctly. If the agreement is just for cultivation then need not to worry. If the said person who with an ill intention not leaving the possession, then first served a legal notice on him and also file a complaint with a Police station for vacating your own land.riven

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :