LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Never stayed with wife for single day

(Querist) 02 September 2009 This query is : Resolved 

I did registered married last year in september.She did lot of false commitement and blackmeiled me for getting certificate. I never stayed with my Wife even for a single day and have no phyiscal relation ship. She start to blackmail me after getting the certificate to perform all ritual and start demanding huge money for that.

She never visited my parents and other family members. She filed false 498A agaist my parents and siblings.

I dont want to continue with her.
Please let me know if I can annulaized the marriage.

please let me know the appropriate step i need to take to get rid of all issues
R.R. KRISHNAA (Expert) 02 September 2009
File a petition for divorce.
Adinath@Avinash Patil (Expert) 03 September 2009
You can file divorce petition against her that is the proper remedy.
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 03 September 2009
You can file divorce petition.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 03 September 2009
agree with experts file divorce suit.
Bhumik Dave (Expert) 04 September 2009
File divorce petition.
Shivasurya (Expert) 04 September 2009
Mr. Vivek, If your marriage solemnized under Hindu rites and customs, you can file petition for nullity of marriage against your wife under the ground of your marriage is not consumated, but such petition to be filed within one year from the date of your marriage
RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (Expert) 05 September 2009
Non-consumation of your marriage is the best ground for filing a divorce petition.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query