Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

C summary

(Querist) 12 December 2012 This query is : Resolved 
If a 'C summary' is filed by the police in a trial court against the accused, then can the parties to the case ( that is the accused) be heard by the trial court ? Specially when the case is still pending i.e the court has not yet given it's judgement : neither has the court accepted the summary not rejected it.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 12 December 2012
Yes. The accused if desires, can be got heard by police at this stage by the Court.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :