LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Loss of original payment receipt of stamp duty

(Querist) 29 August 2009 This query is : Resolved 
I have lost original receipt of payment of stamp duty for registration of property in kolkata. So iwas denied to get the registered sell deed from Registrar office in kolkata.

What should I do now to get back registered sell deed ?
A. A. JOSE (Expert) 29 August 2009
It is not understood as to why you were denied the registered sale deed if you have produced reliable evidence of your identity and ownershp of the property. You may file an FIR regarding the loss of receipt; or you may execute an affidavit before a Notary; and produce the same before the Registrar. You may also seek the same under the RTI, OR file a consumer complaint. Any of these remedies can be thought of if all your efforts of convincing the Registrar fail.
vinjamuri ranga babu (Expert) 29 August 2009
you make complaint for lose of the copy before police and obtaine fir copy and make an application before the registrar stating all the reasons, if the registrar fails, can approach High Court for proper grievance.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query