Upgrad LLM

Issue of Affidavit form another distric

This query is : Resolved 

28 August 2009

Dear Experts,

Can a Resident of Kalyan get an affidavit notorised from Mumbai for the Ration Card purpose in Kalyan which comes under Thane Distric?

Thank you.

Arul Kumar

A V VishalOnline (Expert)
28 August 2009

It depends on the jurisdictional area authorized for the notary in his appointment

Kiran Kumar (Expert)
28 August 2009

Vishal ji is absolutely correct....Notaries have their defined area of work....moreover pls check the relevant rules in this regard....i.e. what rules have been framed for the issuance of ration card.

A. A. JOSEOnline (Expert)
28 August 2009

In the normal course, any Notary under the Government of India, is empowered to notarise such documents. Even the State Notaries are also normally having jurisdiction all over the State and as such I do not find any issue if you notarise from Notary of Mumbai, unless of course there is any such restriction in the State of Maharashtra.

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)
28 August 2009

Vishal is right

Bhumik DaveOnline (Expert)
28 August 2009

I m fully agreed with most respectful Jose sir

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x