Issue of Affidavit form another distric

Dear Experts,

Can a Resident of Kalyan get an affidavit notorised from Mumbai for the Ration Card purpose in Kalyan which comes under Thane Distric?

Thank you.

Arul Kumar

A V VishalOnline (Expert)

It depends on the jurisdictional area authorized for the notary in his appointment

Kiran Kumar (Expert)

Vishal ji is absolutely correct....Notaries have their defined area of work....moreover pls check the relevant rules in this regard....i.e. what rules have been framed for the issuance of ration card.

A. A. JOSEOnline (Expert)

In the normal course, any Notary under the Government of India, is empowered to notarise such documents. Even the State Notaries are also normally having jurisdiction all over the State and as such I do not find any issue if you notarise from Notary of Mumbai, unless of course there is any such restriction in the State of Maharashtra.

Adinath@Avinash PatilOnline (Expert)

Vishal is right

Bhumik DaveOnline (Expert)

I m fully agreed with most respectful Jose sir

×