Ceiling Act--Taking over the Land.

This query is : Resolved 

27 July 2009

Dear Friends of Forum,

Thank you all for Guidance provided by the Expert of the forum to people like me.

I have the following problem kindly Advice me what is to be done.

Our family had received a notice from Urban land ceiling Authorities under sec 8(1) of the Act, And the reply was given to the Authorities stating that the lands were actually used for Agriculture.
Mean while the ULC Act, was repealed in the state of AP from 27-03-2008,And our case was pending with above said Authority.
On 10-03-2008,SPECIAL OFFICER & COMPTENT AUTHORITY, ULC; Without issuing notice/s, without our knowledge and without visiting the site/s,Just sitting in the office had conducted panchanama on 12-03-2008(?),and written ( in their records, this fact we came to know through WEB ) that the lands taken over as ceiling surplus land/s.

Here i have proof that files were not disposed off, by the Competent Authority (Authority, as detailed in the 1st para above)and the case is still pending with the competent Authority.

Under the above situation, i need your URGENT Solution / Advice please.

Thank you all in Advance.

A V Vishal (Expert)
27 July 2009

Go in appeal against the order of the special officer and file a writ in the HC

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert)
28 July 2009

The Orders are passes by the Authority as ULC Surplus land (surplus ladn vest in Govt) ,if there is no proper enquiry and the facts of the case are not properly considered by the Authority while disposing the Case . You can file Writ as suggested by the Mr Vishal!

All the cases pending before repeal dated 27-3-2008 are disposed givign a finality of pendign proceedigns ,any irregularity can be questioned in the Writ !

Ramesh (Querist)
28 July 2009

Dear friends,

I Thank you both of you for your instant reply.
Friends I would Like know from the Experts of the forum, can govt., take over the Lands by putting BACK DATES in Their RECORDS?

Thanking you all in advance, once again.

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Expert)
29 July 2009

Dear Ramesh all the irregularities which you have noticed in the Proceedings , can be mentioned in the Writ Petition.

Ramesh (Querist)
29 July 2009

Dear Y V Vishweshwar Rao Garu,

Thank you very much for your kind Advice.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu