25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Can I get salary and transfer details through RTI act?

(Querist) 14 July 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Dear experts,
My wife working as a staff nurse in a Govt. Hospital.Can I get the salary and transfer details through RTI act. She left me two years ago,stayed in the hospital quarters for 2 months and then got transfered to her native town. Now she filed a false dowry harrassment complaint. Please give your valueable replies.
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 14 July 2009
ofcourse you can get query through r.t.i.
procedure of getting query from govt. hospital is to mantion requir question on plain paper and give postal order of ten rupees each question.
but filing harrassment complaint is different issue it is a criminal case then you should take help of a local lawyer.
sanjeev murthy desai (Expert) 14 July 2009
Dear Jhon,

What you want do that her salary details in dowry harrasment case. If she filed a maintance case that time you required her salary details.

john (Querist) 14 July 2009
Dear Mr.Sharma and Mr.Sanjeev, Thank you very much for your replies, My DH case is in complaint stage,FIR not filed, we got AB from HC. In case they file FIR, I'll go for divorce.
Can I get divorce by proving, she had deserted me 2 years back by getting her job transfer details and accomodation at staff quarters immediately after leaving me.
Thanking you.
Guna Shekaran R (Expert) 14 July 2009
Dear John,

You need to contact your local Lawyer only for further questions . Certain issues cannot be discussed in this fora without knowing full back ground and that too family issues.

Mr.Servesh has replied your question with regard to RTI.

Learn to cross the bridge when it comes. Keep going without worrying when you are not at fault

M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Expert) 15 July 2009
You can get the information under the RTI. Your 2nd query it is a hypothetical question. Please wait till your wife acts, dont jump into any conclusion. I do understand that in matrimonial disputes it is easier to advise than following the same. Let God be with you and guide you through this emotionally turbulent period.
john (Querist) 15 July 2009
Thanks a lot for all expert members who give me valueable advises.
Kiran Kumar (Expert) 21 July 2009
during trial if it happens u can summon the salary record as well.

till then keep cool.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query