Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

return of stolen property

(Querist) 16 March 2009 This query is : Resolved 
i need urgently application draft for " return of stolen property " which is recovered by the police station
M. PIRAVI PERUMAL (Expert) 16 March 2009

Cr.M.P. No. of 2009
Crime No. of 2009

.. Petitioner/3rd Party

-Vs –

.. Respondent/Complainant


I, , son of , aged about years, residing at do hereby solemnly affirm and sincerely state as follows :

I am the petitioner/3rd party herein.

I submit that on 09-09-2009 when I opened the shop I noticed that 35 mobile phones, two gold coins weighing ½ each, cash RS. 1,000/- have been stolen. The worth of the stolen property is RS. 1,33,000/- I Immediately gave complaint to the respondent/complainant. The respondent/complainant had registered a case in the above crime No. for an alleged offence under sections 457 and 380 IPC. The respondent/complainant has arrested one and recovered the petition mentioned properties on .

I submit that the recovered mobile phone are at the respondent/complainant police station in idle condition right from time of recovery till now. The mobile phones are of sophisticated variety and if it is allowed to be so the vital parts of the mobile will get damaged and ruined. Hence in this circumstances I am filing this petition for to return the mobile phone and other petition items to me.

5. I submit that if this petition is not allowed I will be put to heavy and irreparable loss besides acute financial hardship.

6. I submit that the respondent/complainant would not have any valid and tenable objections to return recovered articles as stated in the petition.

9. I am ready and willing to abide by any condition to be imposed by this Hon’ble Court.

It is therefore prayed that this Hon’ble Court may graciously be pleased to return the petition mentioned articles/items to me and thus render justice.

Solemnly affirmed and signed
before me at on Petitioner/3rd Party

Before me


PALNITKAR V.V. (Expert) 16 March 2009
Mr Jayesh do not copy the application. Make suitable changes.
SANJAY DIXIT (Expert) 23 March 2009
Draft the application according to your facts.
Hiralal Das (Expert) 07 April 2009
Thanks all of you the ld. members and the author.
I think your valuable opinions will assist everybody to solve their problem/matter in question properly.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query