Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 19 March 2011 This query is : Resolved 
Sir, I am Ravi Age:25
Our father has murdered in 2001 July, my mother was A3 in that murder case, after our father's death we are not living with our mother. She was undergone Judicial remand. Since 2002 September she was not attended court and missing. Due to absence of my mother the case was split up in 2005 and run against A1&A2 and striked off on them. As our father is Govt. Employee, since my mother's absence the pensionary benefits was not released so far. Sir I request you suggest my how to get Declaration of Death by court. As she is not living with us we have not failed any FIR.
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 19 March 2011
first you received autopsy report and go corporation office or taluk office apply death certificate after once received DC then apply court for declaration of death.
Adv. Satyendra kumar chauhan (Expert) 19 March 2011
I agree with Mr.Ali

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query