Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


(Querist) 27 August 2009 This query is : Resolved 
Dear Sir,

In ground floor of premises, there are two shops let out for 2 shops. This property is in joint name(My brother and myself). I am collecting Shop A rent and my brother is collecting shop B rent. Now, we planned to partition this property by metes and bounds.
But, my brother wants me to take shop B portion. Now, I came to know that my brother was taken some debt and the shop B ( Pawan broker), the shop owner is adjusting the interest from the rent. But, during rental agreement, both were signed as owner and during 2006, I sent letter to the shop B not to pay half rent to me. after some adjustment with my brother, I have pressed the shop B to pay the half rent. Kindly advice us whether I can take this portion
s.subramanian (Expert) 29 August 2010
Yes. You are right. You can take this proportion.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query