Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Death of complainant in a consumer complaint case

(Querist) 29 September 2010 This query is : Resolved 
In one of my case( consumer complaint against insurance Co.)Complainant has expired and now case is fixed for both parties evidence.Deceased has left behind him his mother and wife(widow)and two sons aged 3 years and 4 years respectively .How Can i proceed/continue my case.Kindly suggest.Thanx
Devajyoti Barman (Expert) 29 September 2010
Let his legal heirs substitute him, the minor ones will be represented by their mother- natural guardian.
Arvind Singh Chauhan (Expert) 30 September 2010
Yes, as suggested by Barman Sir.
Rajeev kulshreshtha (Expert) 30 September 2010
Yes you can implead the legal heirs of complainant.
Vinod Singh Tomar (Expert) 30 September 2010
Mr. Barman has suggested correctly and in accordance with the procedure. i strongly concur with him.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query