LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

death certificate

(Querist) 08 December 2009 This query is : Resolved 
my grand father expired in the year 1970 in village of Bangalore but i dont have his death certificate now i want his death certificate so please suggest me whats the procedure to get his death certificate
Adv Archana Deshmukh (Expert) 08 December 2009
You'll get it from the Municipal corporation. Make an application for the same.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 08 December 2009
If he died in a village then his record shall not be with the municipality of bangluru.

His death record shall be with the Registrar of Birth & Death Bangluru wherein you can move a simple application containing the name, father;s name, place of residence, place of death, date of death of the deceased.

Fee of Rs. 20/- shall be got deposited and within 2 hours, you shall get the required certificate.
aman kumar (Expert) 14 December 2009
PERSON DIED IN 1970, so how records ware maintain?you give application to registrar & he give you required information releted to case may be verified by villege head,any practice docter who was present that time but not as simple as raj kumar ji say becouse you need verification of death !

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query