Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Daughter in law can file d v

(Querist) 16 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sir/Madam
Daughter in law can file D V on father in laws family , she residing out side of the father in laws house.Mother in law(60) and un married sister in law (40) not allow her in the father in laws house . (property belongs to father in law name , he was died) .My husband & my children's are live out side of the my father in law house
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 17 July 2021
She is competent (has a right) to move a complaint under section 12 of the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 for grant of relief as mentioned therein section 18 to 23 of the said Act.
It would be better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.
P. Venu (Expert) 22 July 2021
The facts posted suggest no cause of action for alleging domestic violence.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query