LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Daughter can file d v

(Querist) 16 July 2021 This query is : Resolved 
Respected Sir/Madam
Daughter in law can file D V on father in laws family , she residing out side of the father in laws house.Mother in law(60) and un married sister in law (40) not allow her in the father in laws house .
(property belongs to father in law name , he was died) .My husband & my children's are live out side of the my father in law house
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 17 July 2021
Repeated probably due to technical fault.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query