Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cyber crime - internet banking fraud

(Querist) 24 January 2012 This query is : Resolved 
I have lost Rs. 84,000/ by way of fraudulent transfer done by cheater at Andhra Pradesh / Vijaywada.

I have file all details with cyber crime gayakavad haveli before one year still there is no movement. I have also given copy to CP / DCP / and at regional office of gandhinagar (Gujarat.

I dont know understand why they have not arrested the concerned person all details of the person is available in my application.

I would like to know how really i should approach to resolved the case at earliest.

awaiting you best suggestion
S.B.adil rahman (Expert) 24 January 2012
Please file an application under section 6 of the RTI Act 2005 with the SPIO of A.P police seeking information about the present status of the your complaint. Also seek information about the day to day progress of the investigation and the administrative reason for non detection or no development in the case under section 4(1)(d)RTI Act as you are the affected person. After getting information from them you can be adviced rightly for your next course of action.
Dipak Patel (Querist) 24 January 2012
I understand this is criminal proceeding to be initiated from my regional police to other state (AP) police. can i directly approached to DCP / concerned authority at andhra pradesh

Can I approached to under consumer act or any other body which really have force in action because this department i dont think can progress in time
Advocate M.Bhadra (Expert) 24 January 2012
The offence committed by the accused u/sec.65 and sec.66 of the Information Technology Act and Cyber Crime Branch of Police in your State did not findings any trace till date.So you can file a Writ Petition in High Court for in-action of the Police authority on residuary ground.
Shonee Kapoor (Expert) 26 January 2012
You can also get the crime registered through 156(3).


Shonee Kapoor
V R SHROFF (Expert) 26 January 2012
Dipak, I advised u as under in ur last query.

Cyber crime have Special Police Stations.
In Mumbai all cases above 2 Lakh are dealt by Bandra - Kurla Cyber PS.
Simiarly in Gujarat, there shall be a separate PS for Cyber crime, becouse of lack
of it's Specialized knowledge by Police Inspectors.
Ask any Police Station, and they will guide you in Gujarat, or search Net

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query