Criminal petition


20 May 2017

1.A PCR was filed against co-operative Bank
2.The magistrate ordered the police to investigate & file a report due to which
the FIR was registered.
3.After which the bank filed Cr.Pl to squash the FIR but unfortunately it din't
happen instead the H.C passed an order
saying that there exists a civil & criminal
angle & permitted the police to investigate the case. The bank put influence & got the B REPORT saying that
exists a civil case only. Basing on the B
report The PCR was dismissed. There is no
evidence supporting the B REPORT. The
statement of my home loan a/c is fully
manipulated & forged. I have taken 10lakhs & paid 15 lakhs now the bank is
asking me to pay 25 lakhs as per their
account statement which is forged. Can I
file a criminal petition to re-open the
case on the B REPORT &conduct fresh investigation & file a chart sheet. Basing on the B report the PCR got dismissed. kindly guide me what to do since my client wants to close the H.L.A/c & settle the matter once for all
failing which has to shell out several
lakhs more than what he has to pay or loose his shelter in spite of he paying
the full loan who is a retired teacher
please advice me how to go about this to
save a retired teacher who cannot pay
extra amount due to which he will have no
shelter & will be on road. please help me to help him. tks.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x