LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

credit cards

(Querist) 09 April 2008 This query is : Resolved 
inspite of reminders the bank is not supplying the statement re garding credit card i stopped using the card intimating that the card is nolonger in need' eventhen the bank is directing to pay money.i have sent a communication stating that iwas not using the card in the relevant period. what can i do now?
Guest (Expert) 09 April 2008
send your credit card, after cutting it into pieces, by 'Registered Post with Acknowledgement due card'to the Bank along with a covering letter (keep a copy for future). If you have any dispute over the billing, lodge a complaint with 'Banking ombudsman' located in your area.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :