LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Court fee 1

(Querist) 19 August 2022 This query is : Resolved 
dear sir/madam ,

there is fine/penalty amount in case violation as per the agreement. means , if not constructed home as per the agreement regarding material or fault RCC Slab .

Does we do not need to pay court fee as per total penalty amount mentioned in the agreement to claim it ? Thank you
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 19 August 2022
You have not posted full facts to form an opinion. Whether it is a sale agreement or a construction agreement? If construction agreement, file a case against the builder in District Consumer Forum.
Guru (Querist) 19 August 2022
In district consumer court - is it court fee free ?

It is construction agreement . Thank you .
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 20 August 2022
Yes. Consult a local lawyer to file the case.
Guru (Querist) 20 August 2022
are you sure ? Why no any local lawyer said this.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 20 August 2022
If the builder violated the conditions in the construction agreement you can file a case against the builder.
Guru (Querist) 20 August 2022
Problem is court fee.
kavksatyanarayana (Expert) 24 August 2022
A maximum of two thousand rupees in my view.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query