LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Counter claim

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 19 September 2022 This query is : Resolved 
Suit is for injunction. Defendant filed counter claim. No W.S for 1900 days. Petition filed under O 8, R 10 CPC. Court is continuing with further evidence after completing PW1 evidence. Is it not against procedure without disposing the above said petition filed by Defendant? What is the remedy for this problem? Kindly mention any citation. Thank u.
Advocate Rajamahendra Varma P (Expert) 22 September 2022
Either party can file counter claim in any case.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query