25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Counter cases to make 498a strong

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 25 March 2010 This query is : Resolved 
she filed false 498a case on me & my family members. I am very sure that the allegations made by her & her father are totally wrong and cannot be proved in court. Therefore, I want to take up this challenge & would like to make their life miserable too, so that they should take back the case immediately.

Please advice what counter cases should I file to make 498a strong?

I am NRI, please advice, do I need to be present during filing these cases or any alternate is available?

You can also send email at dowry.victim@yahoo.com

Thanks & regards
yogesh bawiskar (Expert) 01 April 2010
when u have fully confident are u acqutted in said court case why u are tence.the best way u have defence and not attacted on him .
Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 03 April 2010
Thanks Mr. Yogesh, Don't you think the false case also run very long in court to give verdict?

Will there be any quicker way to close the false 498a in court?

In which case one should file Counter Cases? Please advice.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query