Upgrad LLM

Conversion of inam l agriculture land in kadapa district of andhrapradesh

This query is : Resolved 

31 January 2013

sir,i have a agriculture land of 3.33 acres in my village,kadapa district,anhrapradesh. this land is a INAM land.this was purchased in 1946 by my grandmother's father and gifted to my grandmother.
now i would like to sell this land.
The problem is the mandal revenue authorities are saying that " registration(patta) is not possible for this land".
we have been paying taxes for this land
and also we have pattadar PASSBOOK for this land on my father's name as my grandmother expired.
i would like to have the possible ways for the converson...
and also this land was purchased from viswabraman caste person.
thanking you in advance....

B.B.R.Goud. (Expert)
03 February 2013

as per the prohibition of transfer of property ( assigned and inam )act, it is not possible.
but as per the limitation act, after peaceful enjoyment of property (with absolute rights & pattadar passbook) for a period of 30 years(if the property is govt property and if it is private property it is for 12 years), you can go for registration on your name....

mallikarjun (Querist)
03 February 2013

thank you sir for your kind information.... sir, please give me some brief description of this 'patta' or other wise give me some links or books i can verify then.
i got one link ..
is this helpful to my prolem?
let me have your opinion sir...

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x