Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

conversion of an christan to hindu faith

(Querist) 13 January 2009 This query is : Resolved 
please inform me about legal procedure to convert a christan girl above 18 years .after conversion is it necessary to change her name &ot publish it in gazzate
PALNITKAR V.V. (Expert) 14 January 2009
Already replied
Raj solanki (Expert) 14 January 2009
Go to panditji with an affidavit that now you have to intent to change your religion christan to hindu than he will performed some pooja and thereafter he will also issue to a conversion certificate to you and no need to any publication.
Hiralal Das (Expert) 05 April 2009
Thanks all of you.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query