Condonation of delay to file itr to recieve tds refund

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
15 September 2020

dear sir plase advise me tath below application is right for claim to pending tds refund

The Principal Commissioner of Income Tax (HISAR),
Sec 14. Hisar Haryana
Sub.: Application for condonation of delay in filing Return. A.Y. 2018-19. For CLAIM TDS Refund

Dear Sir,
My PAN Number: is BZWPS5071F
I have Pending to submit my income tax return(s) for assessment year (s)2018-19 due to I am out of state Family Property dispute .
Due to above reason whatever applicable in the assessor’s case I was unable to file my return in time. That the filed Paper Return of 2018-19 have enclosed with this application
You are kindly requested to waive the time limit and accord sanction to assess my income tax return . so that I am able to get the income tax refund of Rs 67935-00 excess paid income tax.
Further, I have been filing my income tax return regularly and the same could be verified from your records.
Thanking you

Yours faithfully

Name of the assesses.
Sunil kumar s/o Surya nath
C/o Fast csc center
Street no 9 Bhatia colony

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
15 September 2020

Interest and penalty is to be levied in case of delayed returns as per amendments of 2016.

If you have claimed the excess tax paid in your return, though need for separate letter does not exist, yet it is better to discuss with local tax adviser / CA / Income Tax Officer.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
16 September 2020

Consult your / any chartered accountant / tax consultant as this is not proper platform for tax disputes.

Shilesh Patel (Expert)
16 September 2020

Post this query on CA club India.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
16 September 2020

After filing of the return officer would issue cheque / online transfer in account for refund.

Again advised to file online return, after discussion with your CA / Lawyer.

Condonation of delay has to be obtained before online filing of delayed returns.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x