LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

compensation of job

(Querist) 16 November 2010 This query is : Resolved 
my father is working in kptcl of karnatak as lineman(mech2).while working he got a major accident and he went for major operation of his leg.and now he is suffering with leg problem.and we want apply for compensation of job for his children. plz give me sugetion for this problem
Parthasarathi Loganathan (Expert) 16 November 2010
Your father needs to first legally represent the matter to his employer seeking quantified compensation including employment for you. Based on the reply you have to proceed further for litigation.
Kirti Kar Tripathi (Expert) 16 November 2010
Whether your father was governed by ESI Act or Workman Compensation Act(Now Employees' Compensation Act). It should be clarified. But in both the act your father is entitled for compensation.
Raja (Expert) 16 November 2010
First approach to the employer. See their response. Accordingly proceed.
Khaleel Ahmed (Expert) 16 November 2010
You are advised hereby to consult your local lawyer.
Sri Vijayan.A (Expert) 17 November 2010
Ur father may be eligible for monetary compensation.
The retirement on medical ground and appointment to heirs are the discretion of the employer, you have to consult/ represent the officials of ur father's organisation

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query