LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Compassinate appointment

(Querist) 10 September 2012 This query is : Resolved 
when the decesead govt employee died leaving behind one married daughter and a son who is seperated from the family. and his wife who is not willing for compassinate appointment. the Married daughter is not living with her husband from the time of death of his father due to personal causes. and she took the notices from his husband stating that both of them are unwilling to live together. In this situation do the married daughter is eligible for compassinate appointment.
M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (Expert) 10 September 2012
compassionate job is mercy so the govt only have rights to decision on that, so the girl can apply for job.
Anish Thakur 7018812737 (Expert) 10 September 2012
yes thedaughter have right to get the compassionate amount or job as per your query.
Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 10 September 2012
Slight disgreement with Mr Ashish Thakur.

Already advised on previous thread at

If the deptt is small and officials do not know the rules they may consider the case. You can give a try. But married daughter is not eligible. ONLY WIDOW COULD BE ENTITLED.

Opened more threads on the same issue.

The rules do not change by repeated query.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Expert) 10 September 2012
if the claim of widow is not made within reasonable time even that may become impossible.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query