Clarity to apply obc

Obc issuing certificate says that,

The term "Ordinarily "used here will have the same meaning as in Section 20
of the Representation of the Peoples Act, 1950.

And ,

Representation of the People Act, 1950

20. Meaning of "ordinarily resident"

52 [(1) A person shall not be deemed to be ordinarily resident in a constituency on the ground only that he owns, or is in possession of, a dwelling house therein.

(1A) A person absenting himself temporarily from his place of ordinary residence shall not by reason thereof cease to be ordinarily resident therein.

My obc certificate is given based on my dad's ordinary residence in rural area only. But the issue is my dad has only kisan pass book as address proof which is valid address proof according to government website.

And also we are not staying in village from past 10 years, and the only house we had there is not in living condition, however according to act it says that we are not ceased to be ordinary resident if we abstain from living there.

Obc issuing case worker is discarding our claims based on kisan pass book, he is demanding EPIC card or Adhar card.

Can i not get obc based on kisan pass book?

×