LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

claim of Insurance

(Querist) 30 August 2009 This query is : Resolved 
X's wife died in due to snake bite.

X made a claim to the insurance company

Insurance company, for want of all original documents, making 'X' to pillar and posts, delaying the claim.

X fulfilled all the requirements and visited the office of Insurance company several times

Now two years gone, not even a single paise given to X.

What is the remedy for X?

Consumer Forum is defunct in many towns of Tamilnadu?
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 30 August 2009
consumer court is better.
but first try to insurence ombdusman for dis isuue,
if ombdusman is not give u remedy dn go to d fourm
if claim's amount comes under jurisdiction of district consumer fourm dn district fourm is apropiriate authority for dt claime .
or is claime exceeding d amount dn state fourm is there.
Somnath mukherjee (Expert) 30 August 2009
kind serve av advocate notice and go to the consumer court
Sachin Bhatia (Expert) 30 August 2009
Consumer court is the best option for u....

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query