Cidco navi mumbai - oc of flat extension

In Airoli, Navi Mumbai hv purchased CIDCO flat of AL4 type in MAR 2020 in resale. Society has done extention of all 84 flats as per FSI 1 scheme in 1998. That has done prior to my purchase. The person from whom I hv purchased flat given me CIDCO receipt of payment done to CIDCO for extension and also given me the copy of commencement certificate CC of Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation. But when I asked him about OC then he told that OC is not applicable for this. But now I will hv to apply for name change on property tax of Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation. So will there be any problem? Bcoz my friends are telling that I will b in big trouble now bcoz OC is not taken by society. CIDCO has issued final order with extended area but in NMMC records the old area exists. So NMMC will ask about additional area.
Pls let me know in this case OC is applicable or not. Pls help...

×