LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cheating case

(Querist) 08 October 2013 This query is : Resolved 
I was in partnership business.ours was a registered parnership firm.we did business from 1998 to 2003 in 2003 partner told me to leave partnership.meanwhile he didnot give me my share and purposely hidden accounts from me.we were did audits.we still not dissolved legally our parnership deed.all documents are in his custody.he is refusing to me handover deed and other this circumstances should i file case against him?or can claim my profit?under which law i can file a case against him
please advice
C.V.Kansara (Expert) 08 October 2013
File suit for disolution of partnership & for account also
Nadeem Qureshi (Expert) 08 October 2013
agree with expert
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 08 October 2013
Repeated query:
Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Expert) 08 October 2013
Repeted query ;disolution firm and account.
Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert) 09 October 2013
No reply against the repeated query.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query