Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

change of name

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 July 2011 This query is : Resolved 
how to change my name legally what is the procedure for that tel me
Advocate Rajkumarlaxman (Expert) 29 July 2011
Make an application for gazette notification by making an affidavit and further giving it in newspaper. Gazette Notification is a must then only you can change the name.
mastanrao.bhogadi (Expert) 29 July 2011
please go through the files section in lawyersclubindia. the affidavit proforma was also furnished.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query