25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change Lawyer in between the case

(Querist) 15 April 2008 This query is : Resolved 

Is it possible to change the lawyer of my case from one lawyer to another. what is the procedure to do so.
Yes, you can change your lawyer at any stage by filing the Power of Attorny of another Lawyer to whom you want to engage.But First of all tell me the reason why you want to change your lawyer.
Srinivas.B.S.S.T (Expert) 24 June 2008
Just obtain no objection from previous lawyer and you can change the lawyer.
Adv.Shine Thomas (Expert) 14 October 2008
Yes,I agree with Srinivasji.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Expert of the Month

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query