Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Change in name of society

Querist : Anonymous (Querist) 29 January 2011 This query is : Resolved 

Our flat is situated in surat.At the time of orignally purachase of flat,the flate was on a name of my brother.Afterthen the flate was trasfer in my name in municipal corporation,Electricy dept. etc.But name is yet not transfer in society in favour of me.Society president and builder is shifted responsibility to each other for this procedure.

What is to be done?What is the authority to whom I contact and change the name?
Request to all experts give better guideline in this matter for solving my problem

Advocate. Arunagiri (Expert) 29 January 2011
Send them the copy of the registered deed in your favour, along with a letter by RPAD. Pay the maintenance charges from your bank account. This will solve your problem.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query