LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

central sales tax

(Querist) 14 March 2008 This query is : Resolved 
c-form for inter-state transaction was missing, transaction took place 2 years back, purchaser mill says it was taken by mediator and has shown proper endorsement for the same, and the mediator says some cock and bull stories that it was taken by us and he promised 4months back,that he will get the duplicate from their state govt and will send to us,what further steps to be taken now in this position.
Prakash Yedhula (Expert) 15 March 2008
If duly completed or blank C form is lost when it was in custody of purchasing dealer or when the form was in transit to selling dealer, the purchasing dealer will have to furnish ‘Indemnity Bond’ to sales tax authority (from whom the blank forms were obtained) in prescribed ‘G’ form. If the duly completed C form is lost after it is received by selling dealer, he has to submit indemnity bond to sales tax authority of his State.
yamini (Querist) 18 March 2008
As per the advice of your expert yedhula
prakash garu, who has to submit G-form of indemnity to s.T.Authority as my present situation is purchaser showed acknowledgement that he delivered c-form to the mediator and had shown the proper endorsement for the same. But mediator blames that he had given the same to us,infact we have not recd the same and he also failed to show the proper endorsement for the same. In the present situation please advice me who has to submit G-form and is there any procedure to get duplicate C-form from that state by us( as the mediator and the purchasers were playing fraud with us)And also give clarification that indemnity bond means to indemnity the state govt. when ever it wants to collect default tax, but we are not actually liable to suffer the loss sustained in that position. So, what is permanent solution to my problem as per law in order to avoid loss in terms of money

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query