Census complaint, RTI

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 March 2011

Dear sir,

in the year of 2011 central GOVT annonced and taked census, but our area has also taked census but not covered and taked staying 1st floor and 2nd floor people, in this situation can ask RTI, if found that our name not include in the census what next i do, same time i mailed to higher authority they itself not answer my mail.

Arvind Singh ChauhanOnline (Expert)
19 March 2011

Yes You can ask.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 March 2011

thanking you sir

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Muslim Personal Law     |    x