LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cat principal bench delhi

(Querist) 27 July 2018 This query is : Open 
i filed case in CAT Principal Bench Delhi, it has given judgment on 22.03.2018 but UPSC is not implementing it. I want to file Contempt in CAT hyderabad as am now staying hyderabad. Is it possible?

Siddharth Jain (Expert) 27 July 2018
Contempt application can only be filed in the court whose order is being disobeyed.
So, the contempt application can only be filed in CAT Delhi, and not Hyderabad.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at
Sharma.... (Querist) 31 July 2018
sir, our lawyer not interested to take up the case in CAT delhi. i am very poor and staying in Hyderabad. i cannot pay more than 2000 rupees per contempt. What is the timetilne for appeal, within how many days UPSC can file appeal in high court? what are the other possibilities for me ?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query